“The Seed we sow is the Seed of Hope”
Education today follows a truly innovative way that recognizes and respects
- Admission Levels– Playhouse and Montessori
• Age Group– 18 months to 5 years
• Medium of Instruction – English
• School Timing – 9:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.
• Forms Available – Round the year as the child turns 16 months
• Transport – Under Consideration
RULES AND REGULATION –
- Parents are advised to collect Admission Forms in good time.
- Original Birth Certificate is to be shown at time of admission.
- There are 2 copies of cards. The Identity card will be attached to the child’s dress, Escort card will be with the guardian at the time of collecting the child from us. We will not allow the child to go without this card, so be careful. In case of loss of Escort card a duplicate may be issued.
- If the Child is sick or suffers from any infectious disease, inform us immediately.
- If any problem arises please come to our office to discuss with our Principal.
Available, place the order. It has to be collected from the school. Undergarments should be of cotton with an elastic band which should not be too tight. Please send a napkin, a set of full dress in a plastic bag in their school bag and a water bottle daily. Shoes should be comfortable, not fancy ones, Names should be written in their own things.
Send only dry Tiffin, which they like to eat.
VISITING HOURS: –
Parents may come and meet the Principal on any school day by prior appointment
(Between 9:30 A.M. & 12 Noon).